Propellerads

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

PRECIOUS-YAKUYAYA

LIRIK PRECIOUS
siapa sih yang tak kenal DUTA sheila on 7? yah dia punya side project lain di sheila on 7, namun nama band itu tidak setenar sheila on7. karena beliau hanya punya mini album. berisikan 3 lagu salah satunya Precious ini

inilah liriknya 
She’s a poetry that trust me in song
She makes me repute with my line so
A thumb i feel that I’m the luckies
All the thumb she makes me feel hopeless there’s no other girl like her
Too keys to get her heart thats why she’snso precious
She’s so nice which she not easy to make

She’s so mild that is difficult to find
I’m the hill and I’m the minor
How I’m the men and I’m the conqueror
The keys to get her heart
I want ever let her down
Thats why she’s so precious

Reff : All the hope tuft there await true
Lone girl on to gone a clue its you
Its all about you girl
You are my my only plan
Being with you taste the living end
Because you are precious
Flew time always side by side
Holding hands and make our day shine bring like in paradise
Back reff
You’re so precious 2x